8.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer from Electrolux
The newest Electrolux electric dryer features five cycle selections for all types of fabrics. Cycles include Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal and Delicates. With its ENERGY STAR® rating, it exceeds federal regulations for energy efficiency. That means it’s both environmental and economical, saving you a small fortune on utility costs over its lifetime. The special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer ready to wear. And with Electrolux’s Luxury-Quiet™ technology, the dryer runs quietly – you can even keep it on the second floor. Stackable and undercounter capable.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
- A special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer wrinkle free and ready to wear.
- Electrolux’s special Quiet technology ensures that your dryer runs so quietly that you can run it wherever you want – even on the second floor – without any noisy disruptions.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their washer, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
- Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal, Delicates
- By offering reversible dryer doors, Electrolux allows for any laundry room to be a customizable space.
- Raise your units with optional pedestal drawers that provide extra storage, or use the optional stacking kit for convenient placement in small spaces.
- ENERGY STAR® rated products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency, meaning they’re economical and environmental – you’ll benefit the environment by consuming less energy while also saving a small fortune on operating costs.
- 50 RPM tumble speed
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 3 temperature selections
- 3 dryness levels
- 4-way venting
- Eco option
1 Year warranty and after sale service guaranteed.