The new compact manual air fryer offers a host of different benefits, starting with its 4 liter cooking tray, which allows you to cook a variety of recipes for the whole family. The fryer includes a temperature control knob and an adjustable timer of up to 60 minutes, to cook chicken, meat, vegetables, fish and even desserts to your liking. Its natural Bioceramic™ ceramic coating is very easy to clean and 4 times more durable, so that each one feels like the first.
- Cook with up to 99.5% less oil, compared to traditional Oster® fryers
- 4 liter capacity cooking tray
- Adjustable timer control up to 60 minutes
- Adjustable temperature knob up to 200ºC
- cool touch handle
- Removable inner tray with 100% natural Bioceramic™ coating
- Automatic switch-off function when removing the cooking tray
- Perfect for preparing everything from chicken and meat to vegetables, fish and desserts
- Recommendation Before using the Air Fryer with Bioceramic™ or Non-Stick Coating for the first time, coat the surface of the basket with vegetable oil. Put the basket in its place. Turn on the fryer at maximum power for 5-10 minutes. Then turn off and let cool completely. Finally, with a soft cloth wash the basket with hot water and dry. Now your air fryer is cured and ready to use.