Rice Cooker Proctor Silex 37534NR (8cup)
- Makes every kind of rice
- Automatic keep warm
- Nonstick removable cooking pot
- Cooking pot & lid are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Measuring cup and rice paddle included
- Capacity is 8 cups cooked (4 cups uncooked)
2 in stock
Proctor-Silex Rice Cooker 37534NR
Make fluffy, delicious rice quickly and conveniently.
Cook rice, quinoa or barley without having to boil water or set a timer. With the Proctor-Silex Rice Cooker, all you have to do is place the ingredients in the nonstick pot, turn it on, and let your favorite grains cook to perfection. Use the included steam basket to cook everything from salmon to zucchini. The cooker automatically shifts to Warm once the cooking cycle is complete. And with a nonstick pot and dishwasher-safe accessories, cleanup is simple.
- Includes steam basket, measuring cup and rice paddle
- 8 rice cups* cooked capacity (4 rice cups uncooked)
- Automatic Keep Warm
- Nonstick cooking pot
- Cooking pot, lid & accessories are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Also cooks grains and hot cereals
- *1 rice cup (6oz) is not equal to 1 US cup (8oz). please use provided measuring cup. Capacity may vary depending on type of rice.
One Pot Cooking With Steam Basket
Make dinner in one cooking cycle. Steam seafood, poultry or vegetables in the steam basket while the rice cooks, or steam them on their own. The glass lid makes it easy to peek at your food as it cooks.
Cook Whole Grains and Cereals Too
Cook sorghum, buckwheat, barley, quinoa, millet, wheat berries and farro to perfection with the Proctor-Silex Rice Cooker. Make your mornings easier by cooking hot cereals like oatmeal in the rice cooker, too.
Use the included measuring cup for perfect water to grain ratio. The steamer tray is a great for steaming vegetables, seafood and poultry. And you can dish up your meal with the included paddle.
|Product Dimensions||8.58 x 11 x 7.56 inches|
|Item Weight||3.22 pounds|